Directorate of town and country planning
Directorate of town and country planning is the department that gives permissions and approvals to the builders and layout developers with applying with the credentials and documents with fees prescribes as per the govt regulations, Finally, the Department has the discretionary authority to give permission or reject the application by following rules and regulations, guidelines.
1. Step1: DTCP Layout application.
2. Step2: Submission of the Application form.
3. Step3: Director of Town and Country Planning Verification.
4. Step4: Issue of Approval to Applicant.
5. Step5: Sanction of Layout from the Council.
Below is the link which directs to the application