Dharani is a Telangana Government (TS) Integrated Land Records Management Portal.
The official website of Maa Bhoomi Telangana offers a clear portal for residents of the state to access information about the land records in all the municipalities. In addition, Dharani provides state residents with a number of revenue and registration facilities.
The government of Telangana under the leadership of Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao is committed to making revenue administration transparent, citizen-friendly, and discretion-free.
Dharani portal launched on 29/10/2020 is a simple user-friendly web portal. It offers a one-stop solution for registrations and mutations of agricultural lands.
The link provided to get the services of DHARANI https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/homePage?lang=en
Dharani offers the following services
· Slot booking for Sale, Gift, Mortgage, Partition, Lease & Succession.
· Automatic calculation and online advance payment of duties and fees.
· Once the slot is booked successfully, no queries asked.
· Registration accompanied with an instantaneous mutation in revenue records.
Slot Rescheduling, Cancellation, and claim for refund allowed.
· Registration of GPAs namely Development agreement cum GPA (DGPA), General power of attorney (GPA), Agreement of sale cum GPA (AGPA).
· Pending mutations by Individuals/Institutions for Registrations done prior to Dharani but mutation not done cases.
· NALA conversion Module with advance online payment for conversion of agricultural land to non-agricultural purposes.
· Bankers Module for creation and closing of loan charges on agricultural lands by the Bankers.
· Court Cases Module for intimation of court order/stay/injunction in respect of properties in Dharani by parties.
· NRI Portal to facilitate NRIs to get Pattadar Passbooks for their lands by uploading details of passport/overseas citizenship details.
· Application for Pattadar Passbooks for agricultural lands located in semi-urban areas.
· Application for duplicate Pattadar Passbook.
· Application for grievances relating to the inclusion of lands in the Prohibited Properties list.
SERVICES THROUGH MESEVA CENTRES
· Application for Pattadar Passbooks by Institutions like companies/Firms/ Societies /Trusts.
· Application for Pattadar Passbooks where Aadhaar is not needed.
· Grievance module for correction of following issues in PattadarPassbooks:
o Land ownership mode
o Land nature
o Land classification
o Father’s/ Husband’s Name
· Grievance module also covers issues related to Digitally unsigned PPB o Missing Survey Nos
·Track the status of applications on the “eChallan/Application status” option in Dharani.
·Progress on disposal of applications is informed through SMS on registered mobile number.
· ePPB is issued instantly at the time of transaction and a link is sent to a registered mobile number of the applicant.
·Applications are received only through Dharani or Meeseva center, as the case may be.